HSE 24 Beauty week with Judith Williams
Nadja did spent a week at HSE 24 shopping channel to present the new beauty products from Judith Williams.
Moderatorin & Eventmanagement
Nadja was born in Germany & has been working since 2011 successfully as a presenter across Europe. She carries with her over 10 years of experience on stage and in front of the camera. Numerous event presentations and live acts are a part of her repertoire.
Becoming A Presenter
Right after getting awarded her diploma in BBA as an Event Manager, Nadja procured her first work experience abroad of an Entertainment Manager at the Canary and Balearic Islands. This job gave her a chance to present multilingual on a daily basis and to develop great improvisation skills.
Progressively she worked as a Marketing Manager for the Palladium Hotel Group and gradually started her career as an international presenter and a commercial model.
Nadja studied Event Management at the Hoge School Zuyd in Maastricht, where she was conferred her BBA degree successfully in 2011.
During her studies she discovered her passion for languages and signed up for a six months course for communication and presentation techniques.
Besides her main studies in the Netherlands she attended a one-year course in International Marketing at the University of Seville where she learned Spanish fluently. Since then she works internationally as a successful model and presenter.
An unceasing personal development for Nadja is portrayal of her life concept.
She regularly visits workshops to develop and improvise her skills, one such workshop was “Hosting & Presentation Skills” by Kai Paulsen in Berlin (2019).
Through her guided experience as an internationally booked commercial model she quickly acquired the opportunity to present her first Fashion shows and Beauty presentations at trade fair events,
"Bunte Beauty Days" and "Ibiza Fashion Festival".
Her network as an event manager helped her to obtain various hosting experiences in Tourisms & MICE sector.
Her education and experience as an event manager helps her at present in her job as a host who works as a target oriented person.
Strategy, organization and time management for complex events are a part of her capacity of success as a presenter.
Hosting Events Today
Fashion Shows &Trade Fairs nowadays belong to Nadja’s frequent bookings, as well as cooperate Events and private presentations.
The multilingual host also loves to take up the challenges for new and individual projects. She already has hosted elite events such as red carpet events & wedding celebrations.
Professional, approachable, charming and entertaining is the personal trademark that defines Nadja and what she sets for each of her presentations.
If you wish to have an individual meeting with her to discuss the possibilities of presentation for your event, please don't hesitate to contact her team.
Projects and references
- International 1 Minute Film Festival, Cape Town, 2022
- M3 Connect Jubiläumsfeier, Das Liebig, Aachen, 2021
- Krone, Executive Logistic Summit Konferenz, Lingen 2021
- Digitale Moderation, Artificial Intelligence Speaker, Köln 2021
- Heinze & Partner Anwaltskanzlei Interview, Hamburg, August 2021
- TV Moderation Shop LC Channel, 3 Monate, Shop LC Studios, Düsseldorf, 2021
- IDS Internationale Presse Konferenz, Köln Messe, 2021
- B-Safe 4 Business Village Moderation an 8 Terminen, Koelnmesse, Oktober 2020
- Wupper TV, TV Moderation, Wuppertal, 2020
- Fashion & Dance Gala mit Oliver Pocher im Citti-Park Flensburg, 2020
- HSE 24 für Judith Williams Cosmetics, München 2020
- Hochzeits Moderation, Red Carpet, Palma de Mallorca, 2020
- Ibiza Fashion Festival 2019 at Beach Sol House, Ibiza, 2019
- Ibiza Fashion Festival 2018 at Nikki Beach, Ibiza, 2018
- Hard Rock Hotel, Incentive Awardverleihung, Incentivos Ibiza, 2018
- Herbstmodenschau, Center Köln Weiden, 2017
- Imagefilm für BDA, Berlin, 2017
- Entertaimnet managerin, Barcelo Fuerteventura, präsentaton Abendlicher Shows 2012